RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback





My Journey from $200 to $25K ->

http://vookenmeister.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html



----------------------------------------------


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WSOP Main Event Staking Package has been posted - get a piece while you can

I just finished posting my staking package on allvegaspoker.com

I decided to put it there first because I have a strong sense of loyalty to the site and wanted to give members a chance to buy a piece.   I will eventually move it to 2+2 if it doesn't sell out quickly enough.   I have a  good amount of work-related and non-poker friends who will probably buy action so I'm actually hoping I don't even need to move it to 2+2.  we'll see...

anyways, I am excited and feel like I'm well prepared to take a deep run in the tourney.

Here is a link to my staking package if interested...

http://www.allvegaspoker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=20649

1 comment:

  1. The package is sold out. Very excited I was able to sell it out without gene placing it on 2+2

    ReplyDelete