RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback





My Journey from $200 to $25K ->

http://vookenmeister.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html



----------------------------------------------


Friday, November 23, 2012

what a difference a day makes (biggest daily win)

wow... what a different a day makes!!

posted my biggest daily win ever tonight.   One night after posting a blog update about how brutally unlucky I've been playing hypers on Lock I experienced the other side of the coin.   I played solely on Merge tonight and got in 75 hypers (plus about 25 DoNs) in during a 2.5 hour session.

Talk about running g00t.   Check out the graph below.   This is my biggest single day win ever playing online.   I was definitely due for a little run g00t.  



4 comments:

  1. Nice run there, Vook. Good to see someone winning this week because I have fallen to the donk callers who hit a gutshots on the river in my last two online tournaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vook,

    I have a friend who wants to get rid of some lock poker money. Are you looking to buy more at .75 or is it just a favor you do for tbc? You can respond here or i can email you, i am augie from 2+2/cardrunners, i vouch for him fully. Let me know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really looking but if its. Small amount ill do it as A favor since i know who you are. I have a big check pending from lock so can't even request to pull anymore money off (and I never need to reload for myself)

    ReplyDelete