RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback





My Journey from $200 to $25K ->

http://vookenmeister.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html



----------------------------------------------


Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vegas Trip this weekend - a Drinking Trip

It's Vegas time!   my flight leaves in the morning.    I arrive at about 11am Friday local time.   I fly back Monday around lunch time.   Lots of things planned for the trip.   A couple of my good friends from an online skype strategy group are meeting me there plus I'll be meeting up with some other AVP friends throughout the weekend.   It's going to be a packed weekend with lots of drinking and poker and next thing I know it will be time to fly back.   Good times!

Tentative plans:
- arrive, check in and meet friends at Bally's cash game
- Friday 2pm Treasure Island tourney.  looking forward to meeting Troy there.
- Friday 7pm Aria tourney
- Friday night debauchery somewhere late, probably Hard Rock
- Saturday afternoon - maybe cash games/ maybe football watch/ maybe both
- Saturday 7pm Mirage tourney, wear green, meet other AVPers that show up (please come on down, Mirage kicks ass!)
- Mirage cash game as folks bust out
- Voodoo lounge sometime after Saturday night with friends (Scott Davies and my online buddies, anyone else?)
Sunday I've left slightly open TBD, probably going to play cash games.

1 comment: