RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback





My Journey from $200 to $25K ->

http://vookenmeister.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html



----------------------------------------------


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Feltstars shuts down - recommend players move to BCP or Carbon

so it was official this morning.   Feltstars has shut down its operations.   I guess I had a feeling when I updated my blog yesterday.   good news for players is that all players funds will be honored by the Merge cashier and will be transferred to the Merge skin of their choice. 

So on that note...   I am recommending players select either Black Chip Poker or Carbon.   These two skins are the most popular and seem to have the best customer service response.   Each of them also have pretty good representation on 2+2.   I personally started playing on BCP (Black Chip) again myself.    I had previously signed up through an affiliate back in June 2012.   In fact I reached out to this affiliate earlier this morning and he is willing to work with anyone to get new accounts with rakeback setup.    I highly recommend you use "imawhale" as your rakeback affiliate on BCP.    ->  http://www.imawhale.com 

Carbon is also an excellent option.   If you are interested in moving to Carbon, the affiliate I suggest is located at http://www.profrb.com   If you decide to use either of these options, please mention "vookenmeister" sent you.    They are both run by people I know and trust.

Both of these sites have details on their website.   However, I received the following customized email from imawhale about the options for his affiliate.

----

Thanks for the message. I appreciate it. If you want to go ahead and PM the players you know are looking for a new Merge site and send them our way, that'd be great. You can refer them to our website, www.imawhale.com, or have them PM us with any questions.

We're about to release a new promotion for players who sign up for BCP through our affiliate. Once a player rakes $1k, we will give them a free copy of Pokertracker 4 or Holdem Manager 2. Then they can still begin benefiting from our insurance promotion where we insure a portion of their account balance once they rake $5k. To be eligible, players must provide their site screen name, email address, 2+2 screen name, and full name so we can send them the product key code once they rake $1k.

This is in addition to the other benefits we offer, 35% + BCP points or VIP Program, VIP customer support and deposit bonus.

I appreciate your help Paul. Have you started playing on BCP again yet?

Hope you're well and thanks for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment