RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback





My Journey from $200 to $25K ->

http://vookenmeister.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html



----------------------------------------------


Monday, October 8, 2012

Recent issues with Feltstars processing player transfers and paying affiliates

All,

Been very busy of late with normal life as well as grinding, staking and doing online poker money transfer investing.    In late September I encountered some issues with Feltstars that has led to this blog post.   Those issues are discussed in detail in this 2+2 thread... http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=35033098&postcount=12

Until these issues are sorted out I am not recommending people sign up on FeltStars. I expect this to be taken care of but until it does I'm not recommending new signups.   As an alternative I have been speaking with the owner of imawhale.com.    he has graciously offered that I forward new sign ups for the Merge network to his site.   Potential signs up would receive the same offerings as a member of the Black Chip Poker (BCP) skin.   If you are interested in this offering, please send me a private email at vookenmeister@yahoo.com

I will update my blog once Feltstars resolves their current player transfer issues.  Good luck grinding everyone.

PS.    I owe a post on my August and September results.   They are brutally disparate.  August was my best hourly win rate ever at something like $52 an hour followed by a $9 win rate in September (yuck!).    I'll update at some point in the future.  However, first I wanted to get this message out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment