RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback





My Journey from $200 to $25K ->

http://vookenmeister.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html



----------------------------------------------


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

raketherake for rakeback (see link)

Hi All,

I'm a man without an affiliate home.   Since I don't have a direct affiliate for a Merge site anymore I am now promoting using raketherake.com for any rakeback.   They have a very mature program with offerings for all the major (and not so major) poker sites out there. 

My personal suggestions are Carbon and Black Chip poker.   To sign up for rakeback using raketherake.com, please use the following link (and if you reference my account number I'm supposed to get a couple cents of your action).   ->   http://www.raketherake.com?refer=1084596

And if you need any help getting money on the site I have accounts at Carbon, Black Chip and Aced so I can help you out.  

- Paul (vookenmeister)

No comments:

Post a Comment